Monday, May 11, 2009

wow this year is going by fast.......

MOTHERS DAY RULES.....












BELL'S MY BABY GIRL.... HOPIN' SHE CAN STAY!!!












MOM WAS SO EXCITED TO OPEN HER GIFT... J/K - SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING FUNNY... but I'm sure she was happy too











Got her some ALIEN from Thierry Muegler - good shtuff... :) I wear the Angel (STAR BOTTLE) from Thierry Muegler and if you've never smelt it.... GO TRY IT!!













Mom was happy because she didn't have any perfume and coulnd't afford to get any - but her daughter loves her enough to use her credit card LOL :). I knew she was out because I snooped through her room & saw NONE....


















This is Hailey and Nate - my boyfriends kids.. I didn't get a mothers day anything but, I think I deserved something :) ...... I guess I'm wrong!












Heck... even Sophie and Shyanne think they deserve something too for being good girls!!!














Nephew was hanging out w/the dogs. Poor Bell NEVER EVER gets locked up because she COMPLETELY FREAKS OUT. I stayed inside and let them suffer w/her barking HAHAHAHAH













AND BOY O BOY WAS SHE EVER BARKING..... obviously - she is NOT kennel trained, not even in a huge kennel. It's going to be really tough to keep her I'm praying that training will work... starts this Thursday May 14th...













4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the training. She's a cutie, would be great if it worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. training works... just don't let her walk all over you like lola does to me. i'm too much of a pushover! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully the training works with Belle
    She really seems hyper, hyper dogs are hard to train haha !
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate it !
    Love- amore[love)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I didnt read your most recent comment,
    Yeah, Oakland is pretty nice. You live in San Diego ? Whats it like in there. Ive never been their, I heard it was preetyy big ? You guys have a beach there I see ? There isnt alot of things to do here. Mom usually takes me around the park. We live near a park and mom takes me while shes with her friends. Not much to do here since mom is still in school.
    Hope you guys had a fun Mothers day !
    Love- Amore :]

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by