Thursday, May 14, 2009

WeDnEsDaY bEaCh WiTh BeLl & SuMmEr

I finally talked one of my friends into coming to dog beach with me..... SUMMER!
I know she didn't have as much fun as me. Heck I'm not even sure if I have more fun than Bell. :) Nothing like getting out of the house and just walking on the beach - then adding dogs and their personalities - I LOVE SAN DIEGO DOG BEACH!
So proud of Bell to share her water dish! Sharing is Caring afterall!
Summer and I decided it was perfect time to snap a couple quickie shots before the dogs come back and practically run us over with their crazyness...Leapin' Bell - she cant seem to stay still for a minute.. I just love her agility lolSo many surfers out tonight I couldn't resist this shot... always with the OB PIER!BELL LOVES THE SALTY SANDY LICKS

AND THEN CAME TIME TO LEAVE... NEVER A HAPPY FACE WHEN IT'S LEAVE TIME!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bell! Looks like you are one of those Whine Your Momma dogs, huh? Thanks for stopping by to admire my large and handsome self.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dog is very pretty, love the pic of her with her tongue on her nose :)

    just to let you know, you can now enter your writing in a fun weekly competition on the writing room. entries are accepted as of now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by